GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A.P.E.S.S. Physical Education Upgradation of existing Physical Education Teacher post to equate on par withCategory II of School Assistant in Physical Education with the Qualification ofB.P.Ed. Orders Issued.
1. From the C&DSE.,Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.694/V3/98, dt. 18-08-98.
2. From the C&DSE.,Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.694/C2-3/98, dt. 5-10-99.
3. From the C&DSE.,Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.694/C2-3/99, dt. 21-12-99.
4. From the C&DSE., Hyd.Lr.Rc.No.694/V3/98, dt. 6-1-1999.
The Commissioner andDirector of School Education Hyderabad in his letters 1st , 2nd , 3rdand 4th read above, has submitted proposals to upgrade 1000 posts of PhysicalEducation Teacher in Government and Zilla Parishad Schools in the State to the posts ofPhysical Directors Grade. II, since a number of Physical Education Teachers are havinggood academic qualification in Physical Education but have no promotional avenues. He hasfurther submitted that the Physical Education Teachers in High Schools, apart fromhandling Physical Education Classes for Classes VI to X are also responsible for conductof School Assembly, maintenance of discipline, conduct of activities in Games and Sportsand Coaching up the students to participate in Games and Sports competitions held atDistrict, State and Inter State level, etc.
2. The Government have examined theproposal in detail and hereby order to upgrade 1000 posts of Physical Education Teachersto that of Physical Director Grade. II in the revised scale of Rs. 4850-10250. On suchupgradation these posts shall be merged with category 3 of class I of the Special Rules.The above up graded posts shall be filled up by way of promotion from the eligible personsholding the post of Physical Education Teacher basing on the seniority cum merit andpassing the requisite qualification as per service rules.
3. The Commissioner and Director ofSchool Education is requested to take necessary action in the matter.
4. This order issues with the concurrenceof Finance & Planning (FW.R&E) Department vide their U.O.No.13464-A/R&E/2000,dt. 7-4-2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P.Hyd.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts A.P.Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P.Hyderabad.
The Finance and Planning (FW. R&E) Department.
P.S to M(School Education)
Deputy Secretary to Chief Minister.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//