School Education – KGBV - Implementation of the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Scheme – Release of funds towards State share during 2005-2006 – Administrative sanction orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (CSS-R&E) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
From Deputy Secretary, Dept of Elementary Education and Literacy, MHRD,
GOI Lr.No.F.21-1 (AP 01)/2005-EE.8, Dated
G.O.Ms.No.93, School Education (CSS-RE) Department, Dated
From the SPD, DPEP, Letter Rc.No.A3/684/KGBV/2005, Dated
G.O.Rt.No.3045, Finance (Expr.SE) Department,
O R D E R:
1. The Government of India, under Central Sector, introduced a new scheme called Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) for setting-up of residential schools with boarding facilities at elementary level for girl children belonging to SC, ST, OBC communities and Minorities in Educationally backward blocks. The pattern of assistance of the said scheme is in the ratio of 75:25 between Central and State Governments, respectively. The Government of India have released an amount of Rs.18.2377 crores (Rupees Eighteen Crores twenty three lakhs and seventy seven thousands only) towards 75% of Central Share [out of the total Project cost of Rs.24.3170 crores ] for setting up of 88 KGBV Schools as per Model-I and 6 KGBV Schools as per Model II in the 94 blocks in AP to the State Project Director & Chief Executive Officer, State Literacy Mission, AP-DPEP, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, administrative sanction has been accorded to establish 94 KGBV Schools in 94 Mandals in Andhra Pradesh with a Project Cost of Rs.24.3170 crores (Rupees twenty four crores thirty one lakhs and seventy thousands only) as approved by the Government of India during 2005-2006 and directed the State Project Director, DPEP to implement the KGBV new scheme introduced by GOI for opening of 88 KGBV Schools as per Model-I and 6 KGBV Schools as per Model-II under the management of APREI Society during 2005-2006.
3. In the references 3rd read above, the State Project Director, DPEP has submitted proposal to the Government for release of an amount of Rs.607.93 lakhs as State’s share to take up the activities under the Scheme KGBV.
4. Accordingly, the Finance Department in the G.O. 4th read above has issued Budget Released Order for an amount of Rs.6,07,93,000/- (Rupees six crores seven lakhs ninety three thousands only) towards 25% State’s share for implementation of KGBV Scheme in relaxation of treasury control order pending provision of funds by way of obtaining supplementary grants during 2005-2006.
5. In pursuance of the BRO issued by the Finance in the reference 4th read above, permission is hereby accorded to incur expenditure not exceeding the Rs.6,07,93,000/- (Rupees six crores seven lakhs ninety three thousand only) towards 25% States share for implementation of KGBV Scheme in relaxation of treasury control order pending provision of funds by way of obtaining supplementary grants during 2005-2006.
6. The expenditure shall be debited to the following Head of Account:
“2202-01-001-GH-06 -SH (32) -310/312-other GIA (to be opened)”
and shall be met in relaxation of treasury control orders pending provision of funds by way of obtaining supplementary grants during 2005-06.
Director of School Education is authorized to draw and disburse the amount
sanctioned above by preferring claims to the PAO and place at the disposal of the State Project
State Project Director, DPEP and
the Secretary, APRIES,
9. The Director of School Education is requested to obtain supplementary grant at an appropriate time during the Financial year 2005-2006.
order does not require the concurrence of Finance Department in view of the
GO.Rt.No.3045, Finance (ESE.VI) Department, Dated
11. A copy of the orders is also available on www.aponline.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. P. KRISHNAIAH,
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Director of School Education,
The State Project Director, D.P.E.P.,
The Secretary, APRIES,
The Accountant General, AP.,
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
Copy to Finance (EBS-VI) Department.